Are you looking to enhance the appearance and functionality of your teeth, bite or gum? Our professional cosmetic dental care in Fort Lauderdale, FL, is the ultimate solution to all your smile and oral health issues. Our dental clinic has expert personnel, technology and equipment to offer you various customized dental care options.
Types of Cosmetic Dental Care in Fort Lauderdale, FL
These thin composite or porcelain shells are installed on the front surface of your teeth to cover defects like discoloration and enhance the shape and size of your teeth.
It’s a renowned cosmetic treatment to clean and whiten yellowing and staining teeth effectively. Our cosmetic dental clinic is one of the best at offering both in-office and take-home teeth whitening solutions in Fort Lauderdale, FL.
Do you have missing teeth? Dental implants are for you. They also support dentures, weak teeth and bridges.
It’s one of the best solutions to rectify teeth and bite defects using clear aligners and even metal braces.
Our gum specialists will sculpt your gum tissue to a more pleasant and symmetrical appearance.
Benefits Of Cosmetic Dental Care in Fort Lauderdale, FL
Our cosmetic dental care in Fort Lauderdale, FL, gives you more than a perfect smile. More benefits include:
- Improve your dental health: Most cosmetic procedures like teeth cleaning and whitening improve your oral health through deep mouth cleaning (removing plaque, tartar, bacteria and toxins from your gum and teeth). A procedure like orthodontics corrects your bite defects and straightens your teeth.
- Long-lasting oral well-being: Our cosmetic dental care in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, lasts for years with proper maintenance. We give you the dos and donts to adhere to to ensure your veneers, implants, or dentures serve you for the longest time.
- Boosts your self-esteem and confidence: A beautiful and confident smile encourages you to smile, laugh and socialize freely and more often.
- Improves your overall appearance: From enhancing your bite to upgrading your smile, cosmetic dental care treatments improve your wholesome look, making you appear younger, attractive and cheerful.
- Painless: Most cosmetic dental procedures are non-invasive and, therefore, painless.
- Saves you money: Cosmetic dental care is cheaper than other invasive oral treatments like plastic surgery.
Get Your Affordable Cosmetic Dental Care At JJ Dental
At JJ Dental Clinic, we appreciate the uniqueness of every patient. Therefore, get your personalized treatment plan that meets your budget, availability and dental need(s). We offer flexible payment plans, including insurance covers (170+ acceptable providers) and no-interest monthly installments. If you want to improve the appearance and health of your gum, bite and smile, contact us today to schedule a consultation for free!