Closing your teeth gaps, repairing the chips or cracks, reshaping misshapen, and discoloring stained teeth can really enhance your smile. All these can be done with one solution – dental bonding. If you’re looking for affordable dental bonding near me in Lauderdale, FL, look no further than JJ Dental Clinic. Our teeth bonding specialists have decades of experience improving the appearance and functionality of faulty dental formals.
Read on to learn more about dental bonding, from the solutions it offers to the installation process.
Let’s dive in.
What’s Dental Bonding?
Dental bonding, also known as composite bonding, is a non-invasive cosmetic dentistry procedure that involves applying tooth-colored composite resin on a tooth to repair and improve its appearance.
Dental bonding improves the shape of your teeth and can also help increase the size of shorter teeth to achieve a uniform length for all your teeth. One big difference between teeth bonding and most other cosmetic dentistry treatments is that it’s reversible.
Step-by-Step Process of Dental Bonding Near Me in Fort Lauderdale, FL
Our cosmetic bonding process is quick and effective. You’ll be in and out of our clinics before you know it. The installation process is as follows:
- Step 1: Preparation – Our teeth bonding specialists clean and disinfect your tooth surface. Then, using a color guide, they’ll help you choose a resin shade that complements your natural teeth color.
- Step 2: Composite resin installation – The dental bonding dentist will apply the composite resin on your tooth surface while molding and sculpting it to the perfect shape.
- Step 3: Curing – Using special LED light, the specialist will cure the bonding material to increase the strength and durability of the bond.
- Step 4: Refining – The specialist will use a special polishing material to refine the bonded teeth surface to complement the color and texture of your other teeth.
Why Get Your Teeth Bonded?
There are plenty of benefits linked to teeth bonding. They include:
- It’s non-invasive – no teeth reduction.
- It’s painless
- It’s reversible
- It’s more affordable than veneers and most other procedures
- It’s durable – the composite resin material is durable and, with proper maintenance, can last up to 10 years
- It’s quick and stress-free – the typical installation time for teeth bonds is 30-60 mins
Get Your Dental Bonding Near Me in Fort Lauderdale, FL, at JJ Dental
JJ Dental is the best clinic for dental bonding near me in Fort Lauderdale, FL. This is because we’ve highly-qualified dentists with over 60 years of combined experience. We also leverage the latest teeth-bonding technology and equipment. We also employ a patient-centric approach to our solution, where you get personalized dental bonding care that matches your needs and expectations.
Don’t hesitate to Contact Us any time to book your consultation for free!