You surely have heard about dental crowns (usually linked to dental bridges) and their cosmetic and restorative dental purposes. Dental crowns are dental devices used to cover teeth to restore their looks, size, shape, and function. They are implemented by a dentist or prosthodontist. Today, our dental crowns Davie FL specialists are here to tell you a few things about our services and their advantages.
1. Rigorous Diagnosis
We work with top dental crowns Davie FL specialists who have nearly 60 years of clinical expertise and who undergo continuous training and education in the latest and most modern dental procedures. Your doctor will recommend you a dental crown in the following situations:
- You had a large cavity filling and you need a crown to restore the tooth’s size, shape, looks, and function as there is no much natural tooth left to work with.
- You had a dental implant that needs to be finished with a dental crown
- You have a broken tooth that needs protection
- You need to have a tooth restored cosmetically and functionally because it was stained / discolored / cracked
- You needed a bridge so the dental crown is used to hold the bridge in place
Depending on the situation and the evaluation, your doctor will recommend you a certain type of dental crown.
2. Life-Lasting Dental Crowns
We work with the latest equipment, biocompatible materials, techniques, and procedures to offer you long-lasting dental crowns that you can maintain by following a simple daily oral hygiene routine.
3. Integrated Services
If you think that you will first get your tooth filling or dental implant somewhere else and then come back to us for the dental crown, you should know we offer all dental services under one roof. Don’t waste time, money, and effort, don’t experience the stress of switching in between dental offices as we can treat you A-to-Z without problems. Our team cooperates, learns everything there is to know about your dental issues, offers you an integrated service and gets involved in your follow-up and future dental maintenance services. For instance, you can always come back to us for a teeth cleaning service to make sure your natural teeth and crowns remain in perfect shape.
4. Affordable Prices
Our dental crowns Davie FL specialists will actively and creatively work with you to make all your dental services affordable so you can enjoy a fully restored and healthy smile without worrying about the financial side of things.